Saturday, May 14, 2011

14-May-2011

It's weekends again^^
I slept until 10 a.m today~ Hohoho~~~
But...don't know why i feel so sick once i wake up...
I'm now having flu and sore throat both together T_T
and I wonder what can I eat for lunch later...
Finally, I decided to cook by myself today =)

Actually, I've bought these materials few days ago~
but there is no chance for me to cook because most of the time,
we got classes either before or after the lunch time~
Let's see what I've done today~hehe~~





For your information, this is my first time to cook Vermicelli soup~
It was nice~just that it was a bit too much to eat for 1 person...Lols~~
But overall I'm satisfied with it~Yummy yummy ^_^

2 comments:

  1. can cook for me oso for my supper???..XD....rily looks so yummy...hungry now...><....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ok! where are u now? wan delivery? XD

    ReplyDelete