Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Brunch" time at Oldtown~~

Do you know what is Brunch?
In short, it simply means Breakfast+ Lunch~Hehe~
I know it's nonsense....dun beat me please XD

Today is thursday and our class begins at 8 a.m.~*yawn*
A bit overslept today and ends up rush to the class without any bite =(
Suffering in the class as I' m so hungry that time...>_<
Finally, our class ends and 4 of us--Carmen, YY, Clover and me decided to have our "brunch" at Oldtown ^_^
4 of us ordered the Oldtown breakfast set as it's cheaper~

This is what i ate for my Brunch today~~Yummy Yummy ^^
While coffee+ Half-boiled egg+ Bread= Perfect match =)


I do really love Coffee~ No matter what kinds of coffee are they~
Kopi-O, White coffee, Cappuccino, Mocha, etc....
I think it's because family influence gua~?Why do I say so?For your information,
My family likes to have a cup of coffee in the morning and also sometimes during tea time~
And...It's actually not only my parents and brothers do like this...
But also my cousinS, auntS and uncleS...Lols~~
There are lots of "love coffee" genes on my body...
what a Coffee Family ~~Buahahaha~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment