Thursday, May 19, 2011

Photo sharing =)

Finally~ I got the photo from esther for our FRIM trip today=)
Me and YY just cant wait for it and so we see the photos at school library just now~
Both of us laugh like crazy there and YY keep reminds me to behave myself~Lols~
Hmm...Guess how many photo we got here? It's about 300+!!
Anyway...I think this is normal for girls right? =D
U know la...Girls always like to take photo for every outing one~~~
Ok la..I know this is an excuse...So...I gonna stop talking nonsense here and
since I'd already wrote about the FRIM trip last time, so I just gonna share some photo here =)

Reach our destination~~with our sleepy face XD
Take a photo before we start our journey =)
Leech that bite me...yucks...>_<
My first leech bite...non-stop bleeding =(
7 of us =)

Let's JUMP ~! haha~~
Sweet smile~~Like this photo very much =)


Me and esther =)
Me and YY~~with our sampat pose XD
Flying~~~ hahaha~~
Smile =)
On the way to the waterfall after jungle trekking session~~
And someone walk until the shoe base ripped off...XD
Before turning crazy....
4 of us playing like crazy ppl at the waterfall~especially carmen XD
The only two guys in this trip =)
Bullying Esther~~Hahaha~~
Say cheese =)

Everyone was starving and finally, here comes the Picnic session ^^
Picnic time ^^
Eating also want to take photo...*faint*
Went to Sunway Giza after the FRIM trip~~

To all my college friends~
I do really appreciate all the moments with u guys~~
Thanks for joining my life~ Friendship forever =)
Hopefully we can have another fun trip like this soon ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment