Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fed up...

Haiz..stress life is back...and I hate this feeling...
All the lab reports and assignment...
and also the coming quiz and midterm....
Argh...fed up la....>_<
All these had ruined my weekends...my lovely weekends....=(
Plan to go back to my hometown tmr as we dun hav class tmr...
I'm planning a birthday celebration for my mummy...next tue is her birthday~
and finally i got a reply from my bro today...told me that he is going back too =)
Can't wait for the coming weekend la...Wish to have a nice gather with my family...
After the mother's day celebration few weeks ago,
it had been quite long didn gather up with my family...I miss them badly =(
But...guess I cant really enjoy my weekend already...Why?
Because I gonna finish 2 lab reports before monday....
and also...I got a quiz next tuesday...
Haiz...really spoil my mood la...tot can go gaigai with my family this weekend 1..=(
Really lazy to start doing all these...but...I hav to face it also...
Gonna bring my notes and homeworks back to hometown liao...sad case T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment