Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cooking is so fun! ^^

It's lunch time again~decided to try another dishes today =)
Yesterday is my first time to cook...My first vermicelli soup~
Overall is nice...just that i cooked too much yesterday...
It makes me so full >_< But it is my first time...pardonable right?
Hehe...I' m still not good in handling the amount ma....XD
But luckily the taste is ok ^_^ Yesterday...Before started....
Seriously....I already mentally prepared that it will fail in the end..Lols~
Anyway, people must learnt from the lesson...
So, today I cut down the amount...and ya...it's exactly for 1 person now=D

Today I've tried another dishes...Fried Mee Hoon ^_^
Everything is ok today! Yuhoo^0^ Cooking is so fun~!
My target is to learn more in cooking and perhaps one day later,
I can cook for my family and my boy =)
Here 's the photo~~How is it? I need your opinion =)




7 comments: