Friday, May 20, 2011

Bye-bye messy hair~~

Finally~ Say goodbye to my messy hair today =)
I just realized that, it's already 8 months+ didn't cut my hair...
OMG~~~ Can't believe it!! 0.o
You know why? I used to cut my hair EVERY MONTH when having short hair last time...
But this time I didn't do so as I want to keep my hair long...
However, at last I can't bear it also and decided to go for haircut today! =D
It's too messy and I really can't bear to see my hair without any shape or style la~

After the haircut, just like what I've expected...It turns short jor =(
Although I did asked that person to keep the length of my hair...but still.. ...T_T
Anyway, at least my hair looks neat now~Overall satisfied also la =)

Before cut my hair...Taken last month~


After haircut...Taken today~
Looks neat jor =)

Hehe...so how is it? Not bad right?
Just that it might takes few months to grow until that length again =(

Well, this is my 10th post~~which means, I've done my assignment~!
Do you enjoy reading my blog here? No matter who you are, thanks for spending your time to read my blog~I do really appreciate it =)
Anyway, I will continue updating this blog when there is inspiration or blogging mood~~
I do really love blogging as I can share my feeling and story here with my friends~
Hopefully all of us can get a good marks on this assignment *Praying hard*
Good luck to myself and also to all my friends ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment